© 2022 Magic Lamp Dance Studio.
All rights reserved.
711 Hickory Street, Abilene, TX 79601 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: (325) 439-0037
FUN, FITNESS AND FELLOWSHIP
Magic Lamp Dance Studio was founded in 2008 and has provided dancers in Abilene a place to learn and dance locally. Magic Lamp Dance Studio offers belly dance classes, student recitals, dance troupe performances, and community events. We are Abilene’s premier Belly Dance Studio. Come take a class with us or hire a belly dancer to perform at your next party or special event!
REASONS TO JOIN US:
- Core fitness...belly dance is great for strengthening and toning.
- Posture - improve your daily posture.
- Bring old friends… and make new ones.
- Express your individuality… in a friendly, fun and supportive environment.
- Increase your self-confidence… learn to love who you are.
- Perform with a student group...however, performance is not mandatory.
- Have fun while working out!
Tuesday 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Thursday 6:00-7:00 p.m.
This class is great for beginners, dancers wanting extra drills, or anyone wanting a fun workout. We explain, break down, and drill many basic moves then build combinations from those movements.
The material in this class is rotated in 4- to 6-week blocks and drop-ins are welcome. While basic movements are repeated, the combinations and choreographies are varied.
It is recommended to continue in this level for your first 6-12 months of belly dance training.
Tuesday 7:15-9:00 p.m.
Thursday 7:15-9:00 p.m.
This class is designed for those beyond beginner level, preferably having 6-12 months of belly dance training. Instructor approval is required to join this class.
The content of this class varies. Common themes include finger cymbals (zils), Arabic and Turkish rhythms, veil work, props, group choreography, improvisation, solo dancing and folk dances.